Sunday, July 12, 2009

Photos from Saturday July 10 Hills Hills and More Hills

The were numerous daunting hills and some very scenics views as well, and some old covered bridges.

After these mamoth hill we get to the top only to find it goes higher yet.




This is some of us took a little post race dip or squat. It was a shallow fast moving, and COLD, river.





This is a different set of hills than the previous shot, and most unfortunately they all came after the halfway point.




I was not hit with a $5 fine even though I broke the speed limit - hopefully.
Quote of the day: " Endurance is nobler than strength, and patience than beauty." - John Ruskin

1 comment:

  1. Ok, seeing these photos make me CRINGE! LOL - Ufta, you really are doing amazing and I'm in awe. I love the scenic nature photos. Did you carry a camera with you? I'm new to this blogging but how do you get text on the right, do you use a different template?

    ReplyDelete